I have paid up but when I try to sign in with my email, the website say there is no such account.After the payment you should received an email with a link to download all the content. If you want to download the files directly from our site you have to create an account. Please Note: Make sure to register the account with the same email you used to make the transaction (This is important!)
- To create an account visit this page.
- If you already have an account and don't remember the password click on “forgot my password” in the login page.
How will I receive new updates?You will receive an email notification when a new update is ready. Or you can check this collection as well.
Do you offer discount codes for Organizations, Teachers, Students?Sure, to receive a special discount code send us an email using your organization or school email to: email@example.com
Which methods of payment do you accept?We only accept Credit/Debit cards, PayPal, Apple Pay and Google pay.
How do I purchase with Credit/Debit card.To purchase with Credit/Debit press the “check out” button
Can I receive an invoice?
Yes, after the purchase you will receive an invoice.
Why don’t I have full access?When you Login to your account be sure to go to the “Downloads” button in the top right hand side corner where you’ll find the infographics divided into categories.
Where can I see the new slides?To see our recent updates visit this page.
What are the graphics compatible with?Our Infographics are compatible with Powerpoint, Google Slides and Keynote. There’s no need for any 3rd party applications.
Why can’t I open the Keynote files?
Keynote files are created for Mac users ONLY and can’t be opened in Windows computers.
How do I edit the charts?Check out this video on how to edit our charts
How do I use the infographics?
The best way to work on our templates is:
- - Open any ppt or pptx file included in our package
- - Edit the slides that suit with your project
- - Delete slides that you don’t need it
- - Done
Can I upgrade my account from single to team?Sure! If you would like to upgrade your single license go and purchase a team license then contact us with your receipt and we will refund you the first purchase.
Can I get a refund?As the item, you are purchasing is digital goods, by downloading the item you have taken ownership of the item, and we cannot offer refunds or exchanges due to a change of mind. If you have technical issues with the product or you can't download the files contact us and we will help you as soon as possible.
Is this a monthly subscription? or Is this a one time payment?Infograpia’s full access is an one time payment that will allow you lifetime access.
Can we suggest topics?We welcome all suggestions on new topics and the most popular will be included in our updates. To leave a suggestion email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
How do I upload the Google Slides?
- - Sign in with your Google account
- - Go to: https://docs.google.com/presentation/u/0/
- - Click on the icon folder (you will see this at right top corner
- - Click on upload tab then select one of of the pptx files included in the folders renamed as “google slides"
What’s the difference between single and team license?To use our infographics you must have a license. The single license gives a single user access. The team license gives access to a total of five users.
What’s included in the full access?
- The full access includes: 1500+ unique slides.
- 3 versions (Powerpoint, Google Slides, Keynote)
- All divided into 48+ categories.
- 3,000+ icons.
- Free updates and access for life.
How often is there updates?We try to have updates every month.
How can I edit the footer or page number?To edit footer and page number you have to go to Slide Master
- - View Tab
- - Click Slide Master
- - Scroll up to the first slide then edit or delete the footer also you will find the page number if you don’t want just delete it
- - Close Master
How can I contact infograpia?You can contact us here